- Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TXV) — All coils have refrigerant- specific, factory- installed TXVs.
- Durable Condensate Pan — Corrosion- resistant drain pan with fiberglass reinforced thermoset polyester material for pan strength. Engineered with proper slope to help ensure water drainage, reduced pan sweating and improved moisture removal.
- Aluminum hairpin/return – bend/fin “A” coil with the latest high- tech fin design
- Refrigerant Connections — Coils have industry proven sweat connections for leak- free operation. The side mounting tubing to the coil slabs allows for easy cleaning and servicing of the coils and easy access to TXV.
- Burst Pressure — Coils meet or exceed burst pressure of 2100 psi; good for either R- 410A or R- 22 refrigerant designs.
- Serviceability — Coils come with a split- delta plate for easy access to the coil for service and cleaning. Coils are removable from the front of the unit without use of any tools (once the door is removed). Units are also designed with a single size screw.
- Installation Flexibility — The WLAU**4 and WLAU**2 evaporator coils provide flexibility for a wide variety of field applications installed in either a factory-manufactured accessory casing, or a field- supplied plenum enclosure. Water management capabilities have been enhanced for downflow applications.
- Coil Support — Standard factory pan support provides precise durable support in the plenum for easier installations.
- Face Plate — Face plate comes shipped with the coil providing a more professional installation and prevents air leaks at the refrigerant line connections.